<STEBRO> bad experience

After reading about a Stebro experience, I've got to vent my
frustration about an on-going story.

3 months ago I ordered a complete exhaust replacement from Stebro
for my '85 535i.  At the time the order was placed, I was told they 2
sections (middle and rear) in stock, and it would take a couple of
weeks to make the front section.  What would I like to do?  I gave
explicit instructions for the system to be shipped complete.
Two-thirds of an exhaust would do me no good.

Several weeks later I get a shipment from Stebro.  The packing slip
indicates everything is there.  The owner of a local garage lets me
in on Saturday so I can do my own work.  As I am taking the old
exhaust off, I am also unwrapping the package from Stebro.

SURPRISE!!!
Only 2 exhaust sections - not 3!

What has transpired since then is Stebro promising 3 ship dates for
the front section - and not one date has been met.  My 535i has been
off the road for 3 months - I have a driving school coming up - and
needless to say I am NOT happy.

Does anybody have any inside information on this firm?

A happy Thanksgiving to you and your BMW.  May your car fare better
than my car.

...Kim Hensley
BMW CCA #16216