Willow Springs Time Trials (BMW VS. Porsche) CA. March 27/28 in Ca.

Hello all,

Just wanted to let you know that I have been asked by the Porsche Owners Club
(POC) to invite the LAFTC members *(Email for membership info) and have a
Porsche VS. BMW Shootout called the SSF Shootout since SSF Auto Imports is the
sponsor.  What it basically will be is a time trial event with different cars
in different classes competing for the fastest time of the day at the last or
second to last session on Sunday.  All throughout Saturday and Sunday will be
an open track type deal like the one the LAFTC had in July.  We are expecting
at least 5 run sessions per group for the Saturday event at about 20-25
minutes each and 4 on Sunday plus one for the time trials.  Now if you've
never been to a T.T. (Time Trial) its a blast!!!  It's you VS. the Clock... no
door to door racing here other than your regular sessions.   Every class has
it's requirements and stuff but we will get into that later.   Safety is the
MAIN issue here but let me warn you that Insurance wont cover it if you ball
it during the timed laps...    I am yet to determine the minimum safety
requirements so once I get that out of the way I will let you know but so far
its the basic stuff....  Helmet etc...  The price per person is going to be
about $180 for 2 days which is a deal!!  It also includes a catered dinner on
Saturday night.  I will let you know once the final authorization gets in.  So
if you are interested in this, please Email me and let me know ASAP so I can
add you on my Email list.  If you have any friends that want to join please
have them Email me also.

Thanks,

Tino Saloomen
TinoM3@domain.elided