jack points

hi,

a while back i posted about jacking points on an E36, i appreciate all the
purchase Steve D's jack adapter. i checked it out and i think the jack plate
is just ingenious, but what i had in mind was to find out what parts of the
car i could put a floor jack under and stick a jack stand too at the hockey
puck points. i probably will be buying an adapter in the future, but i'll
need to jack my car up this weekend. so, if you have info, please email me.

thanks

paul