Tim's public flame on blue lights

Tim

>1.)  Bad boy John...insulting others on the digest...

As if no one else has ever been insulted on the digest...

>2.)  I am not a moron..actually my IQ is 136...:-P

so...this means what to me?

>3.)  Yes, I know those blue lights put out "less" light than stock (or
>so I have been told).

>4.)  Some people customize their cars for several reasons..they may want
>performance, a distinct look, or a combination of the two..I happen to
>have opted for a combination of the two...and yes, I have the blue ion
>lights, and love them, so FU*K OFF!

Yeah, well a Limo tint windshield probably looks good to some people too
does that make it right?  Does that make it safe?  Does that make it
practical?

>5.)  I know several local cops who will sign off a ticket for me...so
>the illegality is a NON-ISSUE.. I have never been stopped anyways!

Well just for a smartass such as yourself, I would check the "NO" box,
which makes the citation a mandatory court appearance rather than
correctable under 40610 (b) CVC. Then you can explain to a judge why you
have such a cavalier attitude toward the law.  If I stop you again for the
same thing, i might even be inclined to tow your car as an unsafe vehicle.
Just food for thought..

>6.)  Just because YOUR idea of good taste and looks varies from the
>rest, you need not insist you are the ultimate athourity.. Who the Hell
>are you,,,,GOD??  Get of the frickin high horse John......
>If you don't like them, fine, although I doubt anybody REALLY gives a
>shit about what you think, what you drive, or what you do.

So since you like them you have the right to jump on a horse of your own?
To stuff your own words back at you, "I doubt anybody REALLY gives a shit
about what you think, what you drive, or what you do."  Funny how the words
work both ways.  I may not be the ultimate authority, but guess what?  The
state of California has empowered me with the ability to be more of an
authority than you...

Know that I have flamed back...and feel much better...I can say, I like
the look of the bulbs, not the function...the "beam" SUCKS and it seems
to scatter light all over the frickin place..My head lights have been
adjusted so much trying to get a good beam on the road that they look
out of place, instead of "one" with the body and lines of the car..

and THAT my friend, is why they are illegal...

Why do I have them?  To piss off people...No, really, because of the
looks...that's all. I LIKE the LOOKS..period..However, with winter upon
us and nasty weather approaching, then are coming out in lieu of
functional lights....

At last, 136 IQ points of common sense rear their head for the sake of the
common good...

Next time keep it private Tim...

john