Re: Illegal headlights

I know it is illegal to have anything other than an oem headlights on their
cars only DOT approved lights...but I havent heared anyone impounded and fined
yet...
As far as i know these are only fixing tickets if I recall...my friends use to
drive with the blue halogen bulbs and were just given fixing tickets...
I guess unless you are not aiming it properly on the road...(dont shine it to
the motorist in front of you)...or you are driving with a hi beam on the road
all the time for no reason...yes this will attract that flashing lights in
your back..
I just installed my H4's low beam....with Raybrig superwhite headbulbs and boy
it did change my perspective on the road....it has a flourescent beam on the
road not blue...it is 55/65W but output is 100/125W ...some system by
Raybrig...didnt change any fuses coz its same wattage as stock... cheap man's
HID
I hope i wont get pulled over.....I love these!!!!

joops
86 325es .....