WOB <survey>: How many BMW-pilots here also drive 4x4's?

Hi everyone,

With winter approaching and the 4x4/SUV content increasing both here and in
Roundel, I think a little survey is in order. (And I'm supposed to be
illustrating a book right now but I'm bored...)

Do you (a BMW-pilot from our friendly little digest community here on the
internet) also drive a 4x4? If so, what is it, when do you use it,
what do you like about it (if anything)? Additionally, please feel free to
add a sentence or two of your thoughts on the 4x4/SUV issue, or in fact
anything else vaguely related...

Here's the question set:
- ---------------------
1. Name
2. BMW you drive regularly
3. 4x4 you drive
4. when do you drive your 4x4
5. what do you like about your 4x4
6. anything else you think is even slightly relevant
- ---------------------

A sample response might be:

1. Aaron Bohnen
2. '84 E28 533i with lots of cool mods :>
3. '88 Toyota Landcruiser wagon with lots of cool mods :>
4. when heading upcountry or in winter conditions
5. it is completely reliable and totally predictable
6. Winter/offroad performance of a well set-up 'Cruiser can be awesome

If you want to participate in my little ad hoc survey, please email me
directly at:

Aaron Bohnen <bohnen@domain.elided>

This will help minimize wasted bandwidth. I'll summarize the results and
post them here in a week. I'll even offer anonymity to those who might not
want to announce themselves as 4x4-drivers...

Come on all of you 4x4-driving BMW-pilots...

Aaron
Aaron Bohnen                     email: bohnen@domain.elided
- -Ph.D. Student, Civil Engineering Department, U.B.C.
- -Technicraft Engineering Services