<E28> Valentine 1 mounting points/pointers?

Hi everyone (particularly E28-folk),

I have purchased a V1 and am interested in thoughts/experiences on mounting
location in my E28. I have considered the 3rd-eye brakelight position but
am having trouble seeing an elegant way to implement it. Any ideas on this
spot or any thoughts on other good ones? I'd prefer not to just plaster
this thing onto my windshield with the suction cups and the visors are too
thick for the mounting clip.

Anyone have any better ideas?

Thanks tons for any help,

Aaron
Aaron Bohnen                     email: bohnen@domain.elided
- -Ph.D. Student, Civil Engineering Department, U.B.C.
- -Technicraft Engineering Services