RE: M3 exhaust

Hi all,

Last Friday I purchased the HKS exhaust for my  M3 engined
325I.  I did not have time to dyno the car yet, but it seems to have a
better response at low revs ( 0 - 3500 rpm ).

The S. steel  HKS exhaust sound slightly louder and deeper than the
stock M3
exhaust I had before, it also weights ~25 Lb. less.
This exhaust sounds louder on the 3.2L cars.

Quality is outstanding - better than the Supersprint, MUCH better
than the B&B Tri-Flow.

HKS( www.hksusa.com) is made in Japan and they have very good
reputation,
you, won't see '20 hp gain' claims from them ...
I purchased mine at Active Autowerk in Miami:
www.activeautowerke.com/intake.html

With any system,  don't expect much power gain,
the stock system is very good ( but heavy - over 50 Lb. ).

I'll dyno the car in few weeks.

Igor
93' 330i