LSD question.......

Hi all,
	I'm another newbie enjoying reading most of the banter going on
and learning lots about BMWs.  I just joined a few months ago after being
fortunate enough to have recently purchased my first BMW, a '93 325is.  I
hope this isn't too stupid or basic a question, but how can I tell if my
car is equipped with the Limited Slip Differential?  I think it was an
option for this model, am I correct?  Any help would be gladly welcomed.
Thanks in advance!

Perrin Yang
'93 325is
BMW CCA 160907
Genesee Valley Chapter

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]