Blue bulb issue

>1.)  Bad boy John...insulting others on the digest...
>2.)  I am not a moron..actually my IQ is 136...:-P
>3.)  Yes, I know those blue lights put out "less" light than stock (or
>so I have been told).
>4.)  Some people customize their cars for several reasons..they may want
>performance, a distinct look, or a combination of the two..I happen to
>have opted for a combination of the two...and yes, I have the blue ion
>lights, and love them, so FU*K OFF!
>5.)  I know several local cops who will sign off a ticket for me...so
>the illegality is a NON-ISSUE.. I have never been stopped anyways!
>6.)  Just because YOUR idea of good taste and looks varies from the
>rest, you need not insist you are the ultimate athourity.. Who the Hell
>are you,,,,GOD??  Get of the frickin high horse John......
>If you don't like them, fine, although I doubt anybody REALLY gives a
>shit about what you think, what you drive, or what you do.

Blue bulbs are dangerous.  Ask any x Navy or X flyer why all there light are
red?  Red light allows the eye to remain more open.  Blue does the exact
opposite.  Thus blue light and xenon lights are going to cause problems.
Standard Halogen lights are really very red.  Those Xenon things are going
to cause trouble by forcing on coming drives pupils  to open up more making
there eye take longer to adjust after the car has past.  They also actually
reduce your distance vision when they are in your car.

Randy Little                       Represented by:
R.S.Little Studio                Jim Zaccaro & Assoc.
Photography & Digital Imaging    http://home.earthlink.net/~jimzacc
http://www.rslittle.com