Rear Shock Mounts

     Jack -
     Good description of your shock mount changeout- glad it went well. Two
     questions:

     1. How did you know they needed replaced? What were your symptoms? Now
     that the weather has turned, I'm getting a real insistent squeak from
     the right rear as I go over bumps until the car warms up. Sound like
     your situation?

     2. Is the convertible shock mount the preferred upgrade for all E30's,
     or just for iX's?

     Thanks.

     Bob Fluharty       '87 325is             Cincinnati OH