Mercedes Service

I would agree with you on this issue.  I got same treatment from the only
Mercedes dealer in Charlotte.  I want name anyone but whoever has been in
Charlotte knows who I'm referrering to.

My problem is I'm only 23.  All dealers are reluctent to help me.  I guess
they think that some 23 year-old can not afford a Mercedes or BMW.  When
there is a dealer that comes out an helps he usually get the sale.

For example: Last year before I bought my first BMW I was in the market for
a new Ford Explorer.  The older dealers just watched me look around and
didn't help.  There was this new guy that help me and he was young as well.
I bought the only loaded Eddie Bauer Explorer they had on the lot.  Now if
the other dealers would have been nice and not judging then thy might have
got that sale.

Now I one 3 BMWs and would not have an American car unless it was the only
thing available.

Chris
87 325es
94 325i