Re: Hood Bra

Jaun,

I think we've all heard how bras can actually cause more damage to your
paint than not using a bra and I think this is true if the bra is not used
properly.  I've used bras (this kind of sound funny for a guy) on my cars
for a couple of years now with no damage to the paint.  The trick is to pull
it off once a week and clean the inside of any debris.  This will prevent
grit from rubbing against the paint causing abrasions and scratches.  I
think if the bra is used in this manner it will both avoid "bra damage" and
worse, the paint chips you get when you do not use a bra.  BTW, both by 90
325 and 98 M3 have perfect front end thanks to my Colgen bras (I am not
affiliated with Colgen I any way).

Thanks,

Steve Kaelin
San Jose, CA