Re: Blue Bulbs

I am about 10 digests behind, but need to add my $.03 worth (yeah, you
are getting a bit "extra: from me this time).

John f..you said:

"From the FWIW file....

Those (stupid looking friggin) blue bulbs that some of you (morons who
don't realize they put out less light than the stock bulbs and look
NOTHING
like xenons) are thinking about adding to your list of mods on your car
are.....ILLEGAL!"

1.)  Bad boy John...insulting others on the digest...
2.)  I am not a moron..actually my IQ is 136...:-P
3.)  Yes, I know those blue lights put out "less" light than stock (or
so I have been told).
4.)  Some people customize their cars for several reasons..they may want
performance, a distinct look, or a combination of the two..I happen to
have opted for a combination of the two...and yes, I have the blue ion
lights, and love them, so FU*K OFF!
5.)  I know several local cops who will sign off a ticket for me...so
the illegality is a NON-ISSUE.. I have never been stopped anyways!
6.)  Just because YOUR idea of good taste and looks varies from the
rest, you need not insist you are the ultimate athourity.. Who the Hell
are you,,,,GOD??  Get of the frickin high horse John......
If you don't like them, fine, although I doubt anybody REALLY gives a
shit about what you think, what you drive, or what you do.

Know that I have flamed back...and feel much better...I can say, I like
the look of the bulbs, not the function...the "beam" SUCKS and it seems
to scatter light all over the frickin place..My head lights have been
adjusted so much trying to get a good beam on the road that they look
out of place, instead of "one" with the body and lines of the car..

Why do I have them?  To piss off people...No, really, because of the
looks...that's all. I LIKE the LOOKS..period..However, with winter upon
us and nasty weather approaching, then are coming out in lieu of
functional lights....

All out of gas now....Tim