RE: Blue bulbs

>From the FWIW file....

>>Those (stupid looking friggin) blue bulbs that some of you (morons who
>>don't realize they put out less light than the stock bulbs and look
NOTHING
>>like xenons) are thinking about adding to your list of mods on your car
>>are.....

>>ILLEGAL!  well at least in California, but I am confident other states
have
>>similar laws.

John,

You are now playing on the Internet and as such not all of us live in the
'Great US of A. Therefore your narrow-minded comments about the illegality
of 'blue' light bulbs are unfounded on a global basis!

I also happen to prefer the 'designer look' of the blue bulbs, as do many in
the UK and Europe, and I take exception to be called a moron. The krypton
filled blue bulbs I can supply in the UK actually out perform standard
halogen bulbs by up to 30% so even your basic argument is flawed. I reckon
it is you who is the moron and really ought to get your facts right before
'blowing-off' on the digest or at least keep your subjective feelings to
yourself.

Sean

'93 E36 325i SE (24v Vanos)

http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~scm1/bmw.htm