RE: Bubba Beer Test

>------------------------------
>
>Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 10:12:47 -0500
>From: Duane Collie <drcollie@domain.elided>
>Subject: Bubba Beer Test

[snip]

>All beer sampling sessions shall be open to the BMW Digest members at
>large (you bring your own Doritos) and you can't go in the house to
>pee 'cause my wife says all my Bimwad buddies miss the toilet (whats
>wrong with you guys - - can't ya aim?), nor can you kill off my
>bushes around the house.

My cousin solved the " beer relief" problem in his garage.  He drilled a
hole through the wall and installed one of those large funnels with the
long extension on it.  When it's time for relief, he uses the funnel,
and the used beer is deposited on the outside of the garage. (In his
case, it happens to end up in his neighbor's yard...)

This won't work for your female Bimwad buddies but, then again, they
don't usually have a problem missing the toilet!

- -rb