Auto-X

Thankyou everyone for the responses from everyone earlier this month. I
was unable to make that event, BUT I did make yesterday's (Sunday in the
states). And let me say one thing, GOOD LORD! What was it they said....
ah yes, "Most fun you will have in your car......in the front seat."
What an understatment. A total blast. I dropped my times a total of six
seconds over four runs. Each run about 2 seconds faster than before. So
now the questions. I only actuated my abs twice the entire day and each
time I only felt one pulse suggesting that I only used it for a split
second. Am I not braking hard (read deep) enough? Also, since nobody
could answer it at the track, I had a enough time to grab third and go
faster before a hard sweeping big left turn which requires second to
pull through, should I have gone for it and risk unsetling the car going
into the turn? I would have to downshift, and haven't yet mastered the
art of heel and toeing. And one last question, on a particular slalom I
was unable to balance the car with the throttle so I would get on it and
then get off, unsetling the car big. Should I have maybe tried third
where I can balance the car better and then tried second later in the
day? Thankyou for your patience and replies.
Craig Robson.
P.S. I won my class, I don't think I deserved it though. I ran H-stock,
but am thinking of running G-stock next time. The competition didn't
seem to befit my car, 325es. I realize that it doesn't make that much
power, but I didn't run as hard as the car could handle. I think I could
have posted a 55 sec run. The results can be seen at:
http://tamscc.tamu.edu/
I am not sure when they will post them but sometime soon.