<misc>Brake Bleeding-New Tool

Just finished bleeding my brakes/clutch using The Brake Bleeder Kit #1
sold by Steve D'g at The Ultimate Garage for $140.
(www.ultimategarage.com)  Yes, its a bit pricey compared to lesser
units, but as usual, the quality of the products sold by Steve is
second to none. No annoying air leaks/hose fitment problems with this
bleeder.  Ordered it on a Sunday night, arrived at my door on Tuesday.
This thing makes brake bleeding a snap. Attach the anondized aluminum
cap (a work of art in itself) to the ATE brake reservoir, fill the
supplied air tank with brake fluid, pressurize the system using the
hand pump, release the shut-off valve, and instant pressure. Go to
each wheel, loosen the bleeder screw to release old fluid/air bubbles,
ditto for the clutch bleeder screw, and voila.  All done.
Great tool....

Ron Browne
1992 318is
Bowie, MD

PS..Thanx to Mike Gayle who informed me to "just keep pumping" the
clutch pedal to regain the hydraulic pressure in the clutch system
after the bleed.  Took about 90 pumps, but the clutch pedal came back
to life.