ERAM ----a compliment.

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>Mr. Kibort,

Post all you like re:  the ERAM.

Although the jury is still obviously out regarding your device, other net=

folks who would like to police net content are out of line - especially
when
they have the audacity to think that they're speaking for everyone else.

At least one of us (me) thinks that you have an interesting concept. Why,=

I've even read another post or two (from folks who apparently have neuron=
that actually fire) in regard to your device that actually seem positive,=

or
at least neutral.

Imagine! Lack of complete unanimity on the net!

Bruce<

Bruce, =

Thanks for the compliment.    Thanks also for not making some
 childish name out of my  surname.
 =

  When reading some of the responses regarding what was intended
 to be information, It amazed me how   kindergardenish the comments were.=
  =

 Even the guys with a little age under their belt were insulting under th=
safety =

cover of their computer screens.   Ive made it a habit of not saying thin=
gs
that =

I wouldnt say to someones face.    I would love to meet one of those type=
s =

in person and have them say any of it to my face.    It just wouldnt
happen.
It would be brave, far to brave for most at this bunch.  =

The one other guy that did confront me in a mature way, I happen to know =
at
the track,
and we are cooresponding off line, as Im bringing some great footage of h=
is
(very fast)
M3 E36 .

So , my advice it to watch your Ps and Qs, because you never know when it=

will come
and bite you in the tail.

Thanks Bruce again for speaking up for several of the followers of the
E-RAM.

Mark Kibort
E-Ram

Any bay area guys want to dyno their car? Ill pay for the dyno , if one o=
the runs has theERAM attached.

End of bmw-digest V9 #565