time tests

I have on an exel speadsheet, about 15 cars with all the times from 50 to=

100 mph.
from E30s , to turbo carraras.    =

Let me know if any of you have tested your E30 s and other Mcars.

I said it before stock M3s are in the 12 second range going to 9 seconds
when stroked.
E36s are in the 8.6 second range.   =

Prove me wrong.   Best way is to video the speedometer with one hand as t=
he
other is on the sterring wheel. no =

need to shift as the 3 or 4 th gear run is all  you need for the test . =

(all my tests are videoed and the are from 60 to 100 to be later
broken down to 10mph increments.)    Very good coorelation with the dyno.=
  =

2 gear tests were done early, but do =

to the short time, human timing errors and shift performance is actually =
major factor.  3rd is very easy to replicate. (you just floor it)

Mark Kibort