Flame war comment of new lightbulb

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>1 to try and get the last word in, absolutely POSITIVE that the solar bu=
lb
DOES work, and actually gives a 4% increase in brightness as well!<

THATS 6% BRIGHTER, AND IT WAS MEASURED BY A PYROMETER.  =

This means that it is brigher due to the increased heat. =

  But when we plugged it in a household socket, the a/c came
 on earlier do to the increased heat and then =

the lightbulb was actually dimmer.   Then we set up a special light switc=
that disabled the thermostat when this special bulb was used.  (and it wa=
tested to =

be used only for 2 minutes  a day during extreme reading or spelling
checking )

MK