Re: bubba bashing morons & M5's & M3's

As said in the subject, I have just called anyone who bash's the bubba's a
moron...DOESN'T FEEL VERY GOOD DOES IT?!  Don't take it as a flame, but
please...take it (as in deal with it on your own...don't bother me).

Come on guys, what are you thinking when you smack a fellow (and in the
case of our sensitive Suzy 8^), Lady) Bimwad's simply because they have
their own little tight knit group.  It's not unlike your
friend's...everyone has a group, and this is their's, so lighten up.  I'm
not one but I've communicated with several (and probably more since I have
no idea who's who anymore) and I've never had any problems with
them...except Duane ;^) (boy, he gets picked on).

On a more fun note, I just returned from my local dealer (MY BMW in
Monterey, CA) and had a little talk with the sales manager.  He told me
that the E39 M5 was due out next August (as has been reported on this
Digest) and would be priced right around $62.5k.  Whomever guessed in the
$65k range (about a week ago) gets a prize.  He doesn't think NA will bring
more than 200 a year in however.

He also confirmed that the new E46 M3 would come out with in M3/4 fashion
(he was told this 3 days ago).  He thinks it will be out before the coupe
M3.  The engine is supposed to be a 3.5 liter 6 with around 280 hp.  I
liked the look of the E46, but I must say the E36 still looks sleeker.  The
E46 definitely had a "bigger" look than I was used to.  I've even started
semi-looking for a '95 M3 to keep my li'l ol' E28 M5 company in the
garage...I do however forsee a problem sneeking this by the SO.  Is there a
UUC modus on this one 8^)?

Later folks

Jerry Chyo
'88 M5