Re: <ALL> cleaning rags

On Fri, 20 Nov 1998, Michiel van Wessem wrote:

> I put them in the washer, with hot water. Laundry detergent is a strong
> degreaser. But I run them seperate from other laundry, otherwise the
> clothes will smell of motor oil.

 The main problem with washing rags in the clothes washer is that it
leaves a ring-around-the-tub.  This dirt/grease ring can transfer to
the clothes during the next load!  (been there, done that, got the
t-shirt)
 The other users of the washer will probably never know IF you take
the time after washing to get some simple green or similar to scrub
the inside of the washer tub!

- --
  John Bolhuis  | Since announcing concubine auditions in April,
 bolhuijo       | I have received not a single reply. Foolish females!
  @domain.elided | Do you not realize that I am one of the richest and