Car dealer misbehavior (was Shelley BMW)

Tino says:

 <<Regardless of how you feel
towards him or Shelly BMW, this type of defamation of character is uncalled
for and should not be posted against anyone or any business in such a public
matter.  If you are trying to hurt his business or job then find another way
to do it that wont hold you legally responsible for any loss of business.
Simply put, if I were you, I would expect a call from Shelly BMW's attorneys.
As for the rest of the digesters, please don't let this type of false
information make you judge Kevin or Shelly BMW as a bad dealership>>

Tino should calm down.  The bad experience described was probably real, just
as your good experiences were real.  We all have our own realities.  It sounds
like, since you are "pissed off," you are going to forward the "offending"
message to Shelley BMW.

Be aware that the truth is the ultimate defense to charges of slander/libel.
I have represented both car dealerships and consumers in suits related to
fraud, lemon-law violations, repaired wrecks (not identified as so), bait and
switch, buyer's remorse, you name it.  I have seen the tactics described used
by other dealers.

But...it doesn't mean YOU didn't have a good experience.

Best,

Bill McMahon
Oakland, CA