<WOB> re:"R" for rempty

Alix sez
>Obligatory BMW content:  Anyone know why on the fuel gauge on my 86 325e
>says "F" for full, and "R" for empty?  Did they forget to use english like
>on the rest of the cluster?  Thanks!

R is for Run to the nearest gas station (cuz you can't drive there)

R is for Roll roll roll and hope to coast to the gas station

R is for Rrrr Rrrrr RRrrrrr how come the car won't start ?

R is for Rats! I thought for *sure* I'd be able to make it before running
 out of gas

but probably

R is for Reserve.. you only have 6 litres of fuel left so you'd better make
 a gas stop soon

chris pawlowicz
'89 325i
'74 2002