Re: Beer and BMW Builders

> Someone wrote: >>>2. Octoberfest is a gathering of 30 million
>> people in Munich alone, where 30 million liters of suds are
>> consumed over a two week period - the worlds largest beer
>> party. With the proximity to Regensberg and Dingolfing, I'd have to
>> guess a fair number of attendees are also the ones assembling our
>> cars. I think I'd avoid any BMW with a build date in October.<<

   Well the party does end rather early each night, something like
10:30 or 11.  Many natives don't go Oktoberfest; they say it is only
for tourist.  Also Oktoberfest is in September.

> Then Andrew wrote: >>>>Many promient Munich institutions, including
> the local pro soccer club and BMW, have their own special areas set
> up for their own employees to imbibe.<<

   In each of the beer halls, the areas outside the central seating is
rented by companies for their employees.   Only in these areas could a
larger group find seating together.