BL/SS Hath Arrived!!

I ordered my BL/SS w/ ERK for my 96 328is last week and it's here!  Just
in time for the weekend.  I went down to my local post office to pick it
up this morning and the first thing that surprised me was that it was a
pretty small package, I was thinking perhaps they sent what they had and
maybe they were backordered on some stuff.  So, I ripped it open, en
route to work (children, don't try this at home), and the first thing I
noticed was that the parts were so small.  "Oh my gawd, it's so small!"
Especially the ERK cause the picture on the web makes it look pretty
big.  Anyways, I remembered at that point, "it's not the size that
matters, it's the *motion*!"  So I quickly perused the parts list and
everything was there.  I'm gonna install it this weekend, I'll let you
know how it goes...ghetto home garage hack style...

Just wanted to shout out a big THANKS to the UUC Motorwerks guys for
getting it out to me so quickly.  (Ben had emailed me saying how they
were backordered, etc.)

Service is still a HUGE part of Quality!

- --Mike
  96 328is "Soon to be BL/SS/ERK'd"
  BMWCCA NJ