Test Time

2,200 is harder to read.  So is 6800.
Moreover, a test with respect to the tachometer doesn't take into
account gearing differences.  Let make:

TEST 1 :

2nd gear acceleration test.  from 20 mph to 60 mph.
Start the watch when the tach crosses 20 mph.

Some people may have too much wheelspin in 2nd
gear.  so lets have:

TEST 2 :  (optional for those not wishing to break the law)

3rd gear acceleration test.  from 25 mph to 85 mph.
Start the watch when the tach crosses 25 mph.

Any objections?

Jason Leung