<E-30> Antiroll bars

    Hi,
    I got a new set of Eibach antiroll bars for my 325. and I wanted to get
a little input from any one as to what setting you started off with and what
you ended up with.
My car is a daily driver, but I already have the pro sport springs and a
plus
one wheel size. So comfort is not the most important thing to me.
    Thanks for the info.

Brooks
bherrin@domain.elided

p.s.  I am getting a new helmet for x-mas so there will be drivers schools
in the
        future so that I can actually learn how to control all of this
modification.

p.p.s  This was a UUC purchase that I slipped in with 2 sets of tires.  I
thought that
           I was so clever until they called my home phone to confirm my
order and
           the wife was home.