Rotors

Hello all,

Last week I jacked up my car and inspected my front brake pads and it
looks like I will be changing them soon.  I also noticed that my rotors
are also due for a change.  After speaking with a fellow bimwad he
recomended I purchased crossed drilled rotors.  Said they felt better on
the pedal.  Any opinions on this?  I don't do any AutoX or track events
with the car. it's purely street use but I am planning on purchasing a
JC chip, throwing an M3 exhaust and short shifter on it. Any opinions
are appreciated.  TIA!

Manuel Paredes
1995 325i w/sports pack.
BMWCCA L.A. Chapt