Re: short shifter

I haven't purchased one yet but at Pizzafest II (still suffering withdrawal
pains from the fun) i tried our digest friends (Ron & Ben) shortshifter.  I
thot it worked much smoother in the E28 than in the other cars.  When I buy
mine I'm buying from a fellow digester/pizzafester.

Delford Chaffin
87 535i

PS   like the new digest format, many fewer downloads for the aol guys but
wonder how I often get to read a question and the answer in the same digest?