<Beer> The Ultimate Bimwad Beer

My vote is for Erdinger.  This stuff is great and will kick your butt.
Erdinger is a Weissbier or wheat beer (Mit Feiner Hefe, famous Bavarian
specialty) straight from Bavaria. It is available in light and dark.  Now
for the kick butt aspect.  It has selected yeast and bottle fermentation.
The longer it sits the higher the alcohol content.

Recently, we went through a 3-4 week drought and none of the big Beer World
type stores could get any.  Why?  Well, it comes back after its layoff and
the government made them change their label and slap a Malt Liquor name on
it because the alcohol content can get above 8-10% easily if it sits around
for a month or so.  Two pints of this and you feel it.  This stuff tastes
better when it it reaches temps up towards the high 50's on the F scale.

Also, this stuff goes for $52 bucks for a case of 20 pints, but the
distributor told me they (the brewer, not the wholesaler)were going to lower
the prices to try to spark demand in the U.S. market and to expect a case to
sell for $40 bucks soon.  Also, to get the proper taste, one has to learn
the proper pouring technique to get all the yeast that settles in the bottom
to pour out into the glass.  Duane, if I can get the distributor to give me
another gift set, I will mail it to you.  This includes two pints a real
nice .5l Erdinger glass.

I also like Warsteiner-"Life is too short to drink cheap beer" and as my
German friends use to say to me before I converted "Your American beer
tastes like water"

Michael Greto
BMW CCA-Everglades Chapter
'98 ///M Roadster