<E30>E30 Aero kit w/bumper Covers

On Fri, 20 Nov 1998 Michael <sasha@domain.elided> wrote:

>Brian, the Aero kit in the pic is the standard M-technik bodykit that
>was fitted to all Euro E30 325is 's in 1989-1990.
>Its a genuine BMW part. I know that the US 325is has a smaller kit.
>Strangely enough, your 325is kit is the one that was fitted to the Euro
>318is!  The car in that pic has had that kit put on by a company, not
>the factory, you can tell cause its a pre 1988 E30

http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/e30/e30.html

Michael or Brian,

Do you know if the M-technik bodykit that is shown on this page is still
available for 3 series E-30s?
Did you notice that there is no black trim on either the bumpers or the side
panels? Was this a
standard part of the kit? It looks like there are paintable trim pieces that
replace where the black
trim would normally go.

Thanks,

Steve Kaelin