re: service in west orange/livingston area

Grant,

Being in Livingston NJ myself, I go to JMK, Springfield.
I know that the drive is a little longer (rt. 22), but the service is great.
You get the usual treatment and sometimes they'll spin a beemer for you to
borrow for the duration of the service.  I think this only applies to where
you bought the car, but if you've purchased the car from somewhere else,
then see what they'll do for you in terms of special services.

Is this M3 Silver by chance?  That would be the only one I've seen around
here.

Best Regards,
Ron