Ripoff at Shelly BMW

Louis Goldsman said:

- -------
Isn't it a violation of Digest policy to post personal
disagreements/misunderstandings/anger with a business to the BMW-Digest?
The BMW Digest home page includes the following paragraph under the heading
of "Appropriateness of Postings" --

"There are representatives of a number of businesses dealing with BMW
products on this digest. It is entirely possible that there are list members
who are unhappy with these businesses for one reason or another. The digest
is not an appropriate venue for such discussions; there is simply no way
that these matters can ever be satisfactorily resolved in such a contest --
so don't start."
- -------

I went to the digest website, and you are right.

The "Welcome to the BMW Digest" email I got when I signed on didn't say
anything about this, nor is that statement included there.   I wish it was.

Being that this is the policy I want to apologize to you, and all the other
listmembers for posting inappropriate comments.   It's a good policy, and
if I had known of it, I would have certainly followed it.   Thank you for
letting me know about it.

Louis, please understand that this is not "someone who didn't understand
the tax" or someone who just has a meaningless grudge.   I am glad you had
a good experience with Kevin, I wish we had.

that's all from me on this.

Don

Don Cicchetti
dcicchet@domain.elided