Re: Testing Digest Knowledge "Help"

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Alan Polo wrote:

> proper procedure to view the fault code from the car.  The car returns
> a fault code of  1-19-17-56  I repeat the process 3 times to make
> sure I am reading this right.  1-19-17-56 does not appear on my

I'm thinking that's the fault code for "need new DME", much like your
digital watch flashing the time "39:04" means "need new watch".
I'm no DME expert though.

- --
  John Bolhuis  | Since announcing concubine auditions in April,
 bolhuijo       | I have received not a single reply. Foolish females!
  @domain.elided | Do you not realize that I am one of the richest and