Need '95 M3 with euro hfm Timed Performance

Since Duane has done quite a bit of testing maybe he could represent
the M3 with euro hfm class in the timed performance test.

I am still pulling together the timed performance data from about 7 of our
digester's cars.

How about it Duane?

Still looking for some E24, E28 & E34 cars as well.

The performance test is:

Best of 5 runs:
30-80   (in seconds to 1 sig digit)
80-120 (in seconds to 1 sig digit)
120-0 (in feet or seconds)

O-60 was purposedly left off since we know how inconsistent launches can
be!

Also fill in the following info on your car:

Example:
'87 E30 325is
weight: 2,640lbs (stock 2,850)
engine:  Stroked M50..etc  Authority tweaked chip
tranny:  std Getrag 260 w/ ltw flywheel, M3 clutch/pp
exhaust: custom M3/E30
diff: 3.73 lsd
tires/rims:  245/45/16 BFG R1s
brakes: std E30 M3 w/PF90s