Dealership/Shelly BMW STOP!!

In a message dated 11/19/98 0:54:49 AM EST, owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided
writes:

<< If you are trying to hurt his business or job then find another way
 to do it that wont hold you legally responsible for any loss of business.
 Simply put, if I were you, I would expect a call from Shelly BMW's attorneys.
 As for the rest of the digesters, please don't let this type of false
 information make you judge Kevin or Shelly BMW as a bad dealership >>

This whole thing is way too blown up!! Let's forget this and move on to
positives about our BMW's.  Like this, on the positive side, if this story is
true, Don didn't hurt anyone's business, the dealership's practices hurt their
own business.  I call it a self inflicted wound. This Lawyer crap is uncalled
for on this forum and I, as a loyal BMW owner, I don't appreciate threats to
fellow BMW owners and someone trying to personally censor the topics.  Why
can't we all get along?!!
John