S&M On the Digest

Mark Kibort wrote:

>>Jeff I have the tape, but have you been naughty or nice??>>

Someone had to grab this opportunity :) why not me...

wow... ERAM aside, I hope I NEVER get an e-mail from another male list member
with a line like that in it... I can only imagine when the list conversation
turns into such lines as:

- -Can I insert my dipstick into your oil?"

- -"Do you want to play mechanic?"

- -"You think my engine is the only thing that gets hot?"

- -"Pump it up"

- -"Who would have ever guessed that a BMW would require so many nuts"

- -"I am having some trouble doing routine maintenance... can somebody help lube
me up?"

- -"You just think that's grease!"

- -"I'll show you a torque wrench" and...

- -"You've seen eram, but have you ever seen me ram?"

I never thought I would see S&M on the digest. To be honest, I would rather
have Mark advertise than post any more lines like that :)

David Koretz
'93 325i sharked, BMWCCA