WOB: Beer

I was in the Beck's factory in Germany two years ago (great beer) and it is
true. The beer in Germany is definitely different than the crap they send us.
If any of you have ever seen Beck's dark in the supermarket, keep in mind that
Germans have never seen that in their supermarket. It was a product made for
Americans with less taste buds and the Germans do not like it enough to import
it. My friend from Germany even brought back a few 6-packs so he could have a
laugh with his friends back home... at our expense of course :)

David Koretz
'93 325i sharked, BMWCCA