RE>Duane's Post - "Chart the chips "

Bubba Duane wrote about his experience with Auto Thority and concludes with:

>And, I hold a special place in my heart for AutoThority, who will forever
>be a non-sponsor of PizzaFest. "Oh," some may say, "but that was a long
>time ago (1995)...they're probably all right now."

>Yep..betcha they are. (wink)

>Duane Collie
>SVR / UUC / Bubba

Being well on my way to geezzerdom, a small piece of education and insight
that I believe I have gained is that all those cliches are true:

*  What goes around comes around
*  You will reap what you sow
etc.

Through hard experience, I now have come to firmly believe that ALL of us
will eventually - sooner or later - get what we have earned and deserve,
good or bad in accordance as we have behaved.  It may take a long time,
maybe not even in this life, but eventually . . .  .  So be at peace,
exercise that great virtue, patience, and sooner or later your "friends" at
Auto Thority will get their just reward!

Harvey
And the Truth shall set you free!
Maybe not a very Bubbaish statement, but  valid!