<e36> Re: Recall?

>Over here in germany the recall started about 2 months ago and I was
>notified by the BMW AG about a month ago.

>Apparently this problem of high pressure building up in the cooling
>system has been known for a long time but BMW decided just recently to
>start this recall, so maybe this thing has popped up earlier on the
digest.

>Mick

What's up with BMW GMBH?  Do they have special design engineers to make
these high pressure coolant systems?  Hell, the E30 318/325 had the same
recall for pressure bursting the heater hoses.  Sorry but sometimes
over-engineering just isn't required.

Curt Kiser
BMW CCA #118507 Tidewater Virginia Chapter
85' 535i - Sharked
86' 325