<FS> 1997 VW GTi VR6

Hello everybody,
I'd first like to ask for forgivness for what I'm about to do.
You see, I was being lead down the path of darkness.  For
years I have been firmly in the grasp of the evil...
(dramatic pause)...  Volkswagen.  But, wait, before you
greive for me fellow Digestians.  May I say that, I have
seen the light, ne, the future, and the path before me is
now clear.  Can I get a hallelujah from the congregation.
So, I ask again.  Please, forgive me for posting a
Volkswagen for sale on the BMW Digest.  Yet, I must sell this
Embodiment of darkness (it's Black) as my soul yearns,
ne, screams for the loving, calming, soothing, warmth
(and rear wheel drive) of an E30 ///M3.   As soulmates,
I request help from my fellow Digestians to lead me back
from the plight that I have succumed to.  : )

With that being said, the vehicle in guestion is a
1997 Volkswagen GTi VR6, 2 door/hatchback
It's Black with a fabric interior, 5 speed, moon roof,
5 spoke alloy wheels (stock), alarm (stock), Power locks,
ABS, cassette player, it has 31,000 miles on it.
No accidents and no dings!  This is a great car!
I'm thinking somewhere around $17,000 for her.

If,  intrested in exorcising my demons, please contact me

at (clmoore1@domain.elided)

BTW, RR is pretty good. But, I prefer Pete's Wicked Ale