Re: car wash stuff

I'll add my two cents since I haven't seen any posts mentioning the
"other" product that starts with a Z; Zaino Brothers
(http://www.zainobros.com).  Their products are typically used for show
cars and really give a great "deep" look to your paint.  It's a
multi-step process, all liquids that are easy to buff out.

Price is more than Meguiar's, less than Zymol and they also do group
discounts.  Also, Sal Zaino (wet@domain.elided) will personally answer
any e-mail questions you might have about his products or about car
finish care in general.  Very good personal customer service.  Zaino has
products for washing, polishing, leather care, tire dressing, etc.

Regards,
Mike.