malicious dents?

Re:
>The sad reality is that a lot of people in this world are jealous or just
plain don't care
>about other people's possessions. A lot of people don't care if their car
has dings
>and I happen to feel otherwise.

Although I do find some sort of pleasure in the idea that people are jealous
of my car to such an extent that they feel the urge to strike out towards
it;  I believe that most people are simply oblivious to their surroundings
and that door dings are simply the product of their self absorbed state.
Barring the evil, key wielding type, most don't even notice if their door
contacts the car next to them.
Yes, there are people who know and don't care, but I really feel that they
are in the minority.
Need proof?  Consider most peoples driving habits.

Josh Murray
L.A. Chapter