BB/SS - Cameron Diaz

>I've got another one, Cameron Diaz in "Feeling Minnesota", she's
>nursing a RR at her outdoor wedding reception.  Pretty sure that's the
>right movie title, saw that over a year ago, Keanu Reeves is in it too.
>
>*opinion* She's younger, sexier & yet trashier than Meg Ryan so
>perhaps a better candidate for BB/SS.
>
>Carlos

Yeah Carlos,

I used to go out with her.

You're right, she IS much more BB/SS material than Meg was.  It didn't work
out though. She kept wanting me to ditch the BMW and get a Corvette.  And
I'm like, "no way Carmeron - Vettes are plastic filling-rattlers".... And
she's like, "well this will never work, because I must be seen in a
convertible and all my girlfriends like Vettes".   Give up my 316 turbo
diesel sport?  No way, baby.

So I fixed her up with Brett Andersen instead and I think they're still an
item. Turns out she settled for a Trans Am. That's why Brett keeps hangin'
on to those GM products I think.

Duane Collie
SVR / UUC / Bubba