Re: bmw-digest V9 #532

> Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 12:42:44 PST
>  From: "Keithan Griffin" <keithang@domain.elided>
>  Subject: 88 M6 vs 91 or 92 M5
<SNIP>
>  I have been a BMW finatic since... well for a really long time, and I am
>  (finally) considering getting an 87 or 88 M6 or a 91 or 92 M5.
==================> Reply follows

Keithan, and the rest of you Digesters:

I have learned an ENORMOUS amount about the M6 from you.  I got several
extraordinarily detailed replies to the question I posted over the weekend.
Keithan, I'll send you the messages I received.

To those of you who wrote to me: THANK YOU for being so gracious with your
time and experience!  I'm still arguing with myself about what to do.  Today
might have been the show-stopper, though -- I called my insurance company, and
it seems that coverage for an '88 M6 is MORE than I'm paying for my '97 528i.
YIKES!!!

Thanks again to all...

					=> Mitch Brown ('97 528i)