Re: <misc>RE: Parking Tips

I would recommend you don't take up 2 parking places, because there are
some people out there who think it's their life's mission to "put people in
their place" and these worthless people will see your act of paint
preservation as some sort of elitist statement worthy of a long key scratch
in response (personally this is a good enough reason to carry a gun).

This is not a theory this has been my experience, and I was parked way out
at the edge of a half full parking lot, nowhere near any other cars, and
not taking up a valuable space.

Cya,
Mike Biles
'76 '02 (the above incident however was in an '89 MR2 I used to own, I
wouldn't notice any more scratches on the '02)

Oh yeah, for the humor impaired anti-gun zealots out there, the gun crack
was a joke! (Geez)