Meg & RR in the tub?

>From: "Calvin Hare" <harem3@domain.elided>
>Subject: <WOB> Rolling Rock on Film
>
>Ok, not that anyone really cares, but in the movie "City of Angels"
>(which I just got around to seeing this weekend) Meg Ryan has a scene
>where she's relaxing in the bathtub (sans clothes of course) and sipping
>on none other than a cold Rolling Rock.  Had to do a double take to make
>sure Duane wasn't in the scene somewhere... doesn't he wish? :)

Calvin,

Meg is O.K. (personal friend of mine) as a buddy, but she a little too
scrawny and a bit too wholesome to be a Bubba-Babe/Sex Slave (BB/SS, not to
be confused with a BL/SS).  She did, however call me and ask if it was O.K.
to use the Rolling Rock in the tub shot.  I told her I didn't have a
problem with that and that it would add some flair to the scene. So she did.

Call me if you want her number and I'll fix you up. She's not dating anyone
right now.

Duane Collie
SVR / UUC / Bubba
Still shifting Cindy Crawford