Meg & RR in the tub?

I hesitate to even jump in here since I'm pretty new to the list but I
believe Meg is married to Dennis Quaid who strikes me as a pretty big
Bubba in his own right. At least a bigger Bubba than me. Although in my
younger days I probably wouldn't have thought so.

Bill Matthews
CCA 161282
A real newbie just trying to figure out which one of these will satisfy
my Lust for Car as opposed to my lust for Meg.